Monday, September 24, 2012

I've mumbled. I've been lost.  I don't know exactly where I am but I know you are out there.  I want to find you and feel connected with you because I know you need to connect with me--

Who are you?  You are someone whose lover has walked away but you cannot let go.  You are someone who does not understand why there isn't a better solution but to break your heart.  You cannot let go not because you are weak or stupid or spineless.  You cannot leg go because you believe your feeling is true.  If there is only one thing that is true in the world, this is it!  It doesn't matter what you put in does not come back.  It doesn't matter, because giving feels right, because loving feels right, but where does all the love go?

Breaking feels wrong....

If you water a plant, the plant will grow.  You can look at the new leaves and smile.  If you think about him, continue sending your love toward his direction, if you keep loving and he doesn't respond, does it make sense?  Therapists say it's unhealthy. People think you can only start healing once you let go.  But what is there left if you let go?  Why doesn't anyone understand this?


No comments:

Post a Comment