Sunday, September 16, 2012

5 W Questions

Are you still standing, Hera?

You've tried.  You've tried so hard to defend the family.  You've done everything... But he still wouldn't stay.  He still needed to cut you off.

No one can answer this--Why? Why does the world work this way?  Why do I deserve desertion?  Why do my children deserve it?  Why is the heartless one always the favored one?

No one can answer this--How?  How is it fair?  How am I going to make sense of the world?  How will I ever get rid of the dark cloud that is hanging over me?  How can I present a hopeful future for my children?

No one can answer this--Where?  Where is peace?  Where do I go from here?  Where do I hide myself from sympathetic looks?  Where is my family?  Where is my broken heart?

No one can answer this--Who?  Who can give me an answer?  Who is the wise old man who can guide me and enlighten me?  Who can truly understand me and not judge me?

No one can answer this--What?  What does this lead to?  What will I become without a heart? What will our family become?

It has been a month since he left.  The empty room...the empty space...the lost music and voice...the unbearable void....


No comments:

Post a Comment