Saturday, December 18, 2010

Someone Must be out there

Are you there?  Someone must be out there feeling the same as I do.  Desperate.  Can't find a way out.  Can't see any light in the future.

I know everyone says I deserve better and he's not worth of me.  I score high in every aspect of my life, except for this.  This is the only place where I stumbled and failed.  Why did he do this to me?  Such atrocity!  Such cruelty!

But I can't get over it.  I'm suffering not because I'm betrayed; I'm suffering because I love him so much, despite the betrayal.  What do I do?  I'm not a cliché.  My feeling is real.

Where are you?  I know you are out there.  I know millions of people must be feeling what I am feeling now.  What do you do when you love the person who betrays you so so much?  What do you do?  Answer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment